This week’s Fun Monday is being hosted by the lovely Lisa Marie. Here is her topic:
“A quirk is defined as a peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; mannerism. We are all unique individuals, having quirks that help make us who we are. I would like to know what your quirks are. Confess to one, confess to ten, you decide. Just come back Monday ready to spill the beans, the rest of the world may look at you like you are from Mars, but you‘re among friends here. We won’t laugh, in fact that eccentricity just may endear you to us more.”
- I check the door like 10 times before I leave for work and before I go to bed at night, I have to make at least two rounds checking the doors. I doubt that I have OCD.
- I heard that singing in the car makes you happy, so I sing loudly and dance while driving, Rehema the other day told me :’too loud, Mommy’ I have to say, I am always happy after I leave the car. There is this song that is always playing on the radio…”I can ride my bike with no handle bars” what does that song mean???
- I love reading autobiographies, currently I have Arnold Schwarzenegger’s. I would like to read Barbara Walter’s but it was stolen from our local library. I don’t buy them, I borrow them from the library. I just finished reading Larry Kings.
- I don’t care for nails at all. I keep mine clean but I think nail polish/varnish is a waste of money. At least I don’t bite them.
- At times when I am driving, I get panic attacks and wonder if I am driving on the right side of the road since I used to drive on the left when I lived in Kenya. I still put on my wipers instead on my turn lights because that is the side the turn lights were.
Please go check out how weird perfect some people are here, you might realize that you are not so quirky after all and we still love you, quirks and all.