Today’s Fun Monday is hosted by Sayre Smiles.
What are you and your family doing to deal with the current economic situation on a personal level? Obama’s got a plan for the nation, but how do you/will you deal with your own economic stress?
Wow! I am so sorry, I am so late with my Fun Monday post, I am still on slow time. This weekend was my last weekend as an active reservist, it brought mixed feelings and had to take time to mark the transition.
It is no secret that these are hard times, so, what are we doing to manage the economy?
- Giving to God his portion
- Eating out less and cooking more, that includes carrying lunch from home
- Buying store brand as opposed to name brand
- Buying in bulk especially things that are used daily.
- Going over the weekly store’s flyers and planning menus based on what is on sale
- Using my coupons.
Head over to Sayre Smiles and you might get some great ideas. That was a timely topic Sayre.