Since I turned 40, for F, I am going to list 40 things about me that you may or you may not know!
1. I was born on January 1st .
2. I was born in Kenya
3. I have been married for 11 years
4. I have a 7-year-old girl and 4-year-old boy (came to the party late)
5. I was in the US army for 8 years
6. I love running
7. I have completed a half marathon (Scenic City Half Marathon)
8. I am fluent in 3 languages, I somewhat know 2 other languages
9. I have been to three different continents and 6 six different countries
10. I have met, shaken hands and had a sit down lunch with a President.
11. I have lived in three different countries.
12. I hate milkshakes (eeew) but love smoothies
13. I cook dinner on most nights
14. I was a combat medic in the army so I was an EMT for a while
15. I lived in Cape Town, South Africa for almost one year
16. I am a Pastor’s kid
17. I am the first-born and have two brothers and one sister
18. I have never smoked a cigarette
19. I have never voted in an election
20. I believe Christ died and rose again
21. I have spent a week in a refugee camp (Kakuma Refugee camp)
22. I have been to a few short-term missions, changed my life forever
23. I graduated from college 18 years ago
24. I was a music minor and piano was my instrument
25. I played hockey in high school
26. I hated running when I was in the military
27. I watch too much TV! I have admitted it, isn’t that the first step towards help?
28. I have come to realize that soda is not my beverage of choice
29. I love tea and coffee
30. I’ve eaten a fish’ eye
31. I know how to drive a stick-shift
32. I have had Malaria more than 5 times
33. I got a small pox shot when I was in elementary school, I still remember the day the whole school lined up to get the shot
34.I have had a blog since 2005
35. I have an accent (so they tell me) and when I meet people for the first time, they ask me about it
36. I learned English in elementary school
37. I went to boarding school when I was 9 years old
38. The only debt I have ever had in my life is our mortgage
39. I have a sweet tooth, which is not good for me
40. I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ